Join The Natural Step Canada For Some 'Sustainabili-TEA'! (Ottawa, ON)
You are invited to be inspired at The Natural Step Canada’s Sustainabili-TEA.
Enjoy a fall afternoon in our Nation’s Capital by sampling a variety of organic teas and scones, and meeting Ottawa residents who care about the future. We will tell stories of how The Natural Step is helping young people transform into emerging leaders, and leading organizations across Canada to become sustainability champions.
At the end of the afternoon, we will ask you to consider making a donation to support our work.
- Who: You, fellow Ottawa area residents, and The Natural Step Canada.
- What: Tea and scones, networking and storytelling.
- When: Sunday, October 16 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Ottawa City Hall, Jean Pigott Place, 110 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1J1
- Parking: Ottawa City Hall Garage (access from Laurier or Elgin) for $1.00/hr, or free parking on side streets where available.
- Why: To enjoy an afternoon while supporting a good cause, and raise support for The Natural Step Canada through ideas and donations, and to mingle with others interested in sustainability.
If you plan to attend please RSVP to Erika Aruja at earuja(at)naturalstep.ca or 613.748.3001 x. 236 and if you have any questions, please contact Erika.