Course: Innovation for Sustainability (in Gothenburg)
A unique course for designers, product developers,
innovators and sustainability professionals
– Register now - the next course runs august 28-29.
Welcome to a two day course arranged by The Natural Step and SVID, the Swedish Industrial Design Foundation.
In the course you will learn methods for how you and your organization can work with sustainability as a starting point for new and successful products and services. You will develop a strategic competence around how sustainability focussed innovation processes can influence the world.
The course mixes theory and real cases with insightful workshops, discussions and practical exercises.
Preparing for the course - e-learning
As preparation for the course, you are asked to go through the 90 minute long e-learning module entitled Sustainability – Step by Step. The module introduces terminology and methods around sustainable development.
During the course
Lectures, practical exercises and real cases around how The Natural Step methodology can be used to guide product- and service development towards sustainability. These two days are equivalent of a foundations course from The Natural Step and participants will receive a course certificate (level 1 training).
|“Obviously sustainability will be THE driver of innovation over the next decade(s). The Natural Step framework is one of the best inspirators and guides on the path to innovation." Matthias Mueller, Mensch Design Innovation, Switzerland|
- Gain a clear understanding of sustainability based on sound science and systems thinking.
- Experience how the ABCD method can be used to guide product and service innovation towards sustainability.
- Learn how to develop strategies for how to make use of opportunities and threats connected to sustainability as a driving force for business development, profitability and innovation.
- Practice communicating how sustainability can be integrated into product and service development.
- Understand the relevance and use of different tools in relation to sustainable innovation (e.g. LCA, Biomimicry, Product-Service Systems, etc)
August 28-29, 2012.
Register to the course today. Visit: http://www.svid.se/sv/For-designer/Kurser/Kurs-Innovation-for-hallbarhet/Course-registration-Innovation-for-sustainablility/
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
8 000 SEK excl. VAT. Course materials and lunches are included.
500 SEK discount available for students, academic researchers and NGO participants.
500 SEK discount for those who register before June 8th.
Cancellations: no refund is given if a participant cancels within 21 days of the course.
Last date for registrations is August 15th.
Register at this website (will take you to SVID's registration website): http://www.svid.se/sv/For-designer/Kurser/Kurs-Innovation-for-hallbarhet/Course-registration-Innovation-for-sustainablility/
Contact Kristoffer Lundholm - email@example.com
Do you want to know more about the course?
Please contact: Kristoffer Lundholm, Senior Advisor
mobile: +46 768-333133