- Our Strategy
- Get Involved
- About Us
NEW POSITION AVAILABLE AT THE NATURAL STEP INTERNATIONAL - TNSI Coordinator
Submitted by Peter Price-Thomas on July 25, 2012 - 9:39am.
|Position Location:||Preferably London|
|Details:||6 month full time self-employed contract|
|Salary Range:||GBP 25,750 – 32,250 annual salary (pro rata)|
About The Natural Step International
The Natural Step is a globally recognized brand representing a network of non-profit organizations and partners with over two decades of experience helping organizations and individuals understand and make meaningful progress toward sustainability. The Natural Step has offices, projects and associates in 18 countries, and through education, dialogue, coaching and advice provides its partners with deep expertise in sustainability, innovation in applying solutions and transformational social change processes.
The Natural Step International (TNSI) is the International body that coordinates and supports the activities of Natural Step offices associates and partners; supports the emergence of a global network of researchers, practitioners and champions all using a shared strategic approach to sustainability; and, widely promotes and disseminates the Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development and related educational tools and resources.
The Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development is a shared science-based strategic approach to sustainability based on backcasting from sustainability principles. It has been used effectively in hundreds of organizations around the world and by thousands of change agents and practitioners.
The TNSI Coordinator will be the main point of contact for TNSI members and as such will be responsible for delivering services to TNSI Members (offices and associates) and for coordinating member activities and events, delivering communications and marketing efforts and coordinating training and expansion efforts.
This is a key role to help the TNS offices function more effectively together and accelerate the positive impact that they have. The coordinator will also be responsible for helping to ensure that the teams share resources effectively both via the online systems and in the smooth running of working groups.
Though initially a six-month contract, it is intended that this role will become a permanent position once multi-year funding is secured.
- Communications – managing the TNSI website, links to member sites, brand messaging and protocols, implementing a social media strategy, and providing regular member communications
- Coordinating member working groups on accreditation and training, advisory services, and communications
- Administering and facilitating a knowledge sharing and communications platform (intranet) for TNSI members
- Setting up and managing communications software and infrastructure (contact database, newsletter software, webinar software, etc.)
- Managing membership recruitment, renewal and collection of membership fees
- Responding to requests and managing new office recruitment and development process
- Organization of webinars and learning events for members
Education and Experience
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- 2 or more years experience in a relevant role
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with web and social media experience
- Ability to organize and host online dialogues and conversations
- Strong understanding of TNSI’s value proposition and ability to communicate it and support it through service delivery
- Able to meet deadlines and work independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Understanding of marketing and ability to help with marketing and business development
The position has been filled, thank you for your interested.