Guided by a board of respected leaders from the business and non-profit communities, the Network offers the following programs:
- Introductory workshops about the Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development
- In-depth workshops, conferences on sustainability, and special learning events such as Sustainable Purchasing and Eco-indicators
- Breakfast presentations highlighting leaders and issues in sustainable practices
- Peer learning groups on topics such as building construction practices, eco-indicators, and investments
- Support for organizations moving toward sustainability such as coaching, briefings, a tool kit, case studies, and up-to-date information on best practices, a framework for sustainable thinking. A network for conscious leaders.